This Blog Has Moved



APRIL 2010: THIS BLOG HAS MOVED
GO TO THE NEW ADDRESS TO COMMENT. THANK YOU.

New Address:

http://nafkamina.wordpress.com

All posts are available in the new blog

Please do not post any comments here. Go to the new address to comment. Thank you.



Tuesday, June 24, 2008

No Time

Someone needs to find a way to add hours to the day. Let's start modestly, by making it a 25-hour day instead of 24. I feel like I have time for nothing.

I wanted to write about a long weekend I spent in Prague. And about my first visit to India, a whirlwind tour of Delhi, Bangalore and Chennai. And about my impressions of Beijing on the eve of the Olympics. And also about a couple of good books I read recently. I keep running these posts through my mind, but I simply cannot find the time to sit down and write them.

I'm going to Rome on holiday for a few days. Hopefully, I'll have time there to do some catching up. Maybe.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You are running so fast you need you holiday to catch up with your blog. So when do you ....rest - as in ..."do nothing" ? Or is doing nothing never an option? You post raises an interesting question in our modern, driven meritocratic lifestyle. What counts as rest?

I am rather interested in your first impressions of India....so we have to wait till you holiday in Rome huh ! I've never been there but am interested in you angle.