This Blog Has Moved



APRIL 2010: THIS BLOG HAS MOVED
GO TO THE NEW ADDRESS TO COMMENT. THANK YOU.

New Address:

http://nafkamina.wordpress.com

All posts are available in the new blog

Please do not post any comments here. Go to the new address to comment. Thank you.



Tuesday, February 10, 2009

OK, It's Done

It's done.

I braved the weather and headed to the voting booth. It was completely empty, so it took me less than a minute to complete the deed.

I finally made up my mind yesterday. I admit the unexpected presence of a Green-Meimad booth outside the voting station lent some hesitance to my gait, but I stuck to my decision. I then hurried quickly out of the place, suppressing the nauseating thought about how my vote helped the bootlegging MK retain her seat in the Knesset.

No comments: