This Blog Has Moved



APRIL 2010: THIS BLOG HAS MOVED
GO TO THE NEW ADDRESS TO COMMENT. THANK YOU.

New Address:

http://nafkamina.wordpress.com

All posts are available in the new blog

Please do not post any comments here. Go to the new address to comment. Thank you.



Tuesday, July 25, 2006

The Final Solution

Driving to work this morning I came about this interview on one of the morning radio talk-shows. As I caught it in the middle, I struggled to figure out what it was all about, but I did gather something about solving the current problems once and for all. Fortunately, there was a website address given at the end of the interview.

I checked it out. Imagine there was a way to "immediately eradicate terrorism from its root - once and for all - and reduce by tens of percents negative phenomena such as: accidents, crime, drugs abuse, illness, unemployment, strikes, disputes between various sections in society and violence of every kind".

Sounds promising, right? All it takes is for 7,000 Israelis to... meditate. Yes, it's that simple. I'm surprised our government hasn't tried it yet.

No comments: